Wednesday 14 March 2018

Snowbabe

Aside from this being my ...

I was so excited! I summoned up the energy to build a snow-woman. I was distracted from actually shoveling the snow, hubby was on a mission in town. I meant to shovel the drive, but it was good snowball snow!


Anyway, hubby returned and I took off to town for a pedicure. This was my gift certificate from my birthday in December! JB fixed the eye balls on my snowbabe, and did the driveway.
Sadly, he went in and she fell over. I captured this on the trailcam.
Snowbabe from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.


The deer were looking for food after the snow. The doe nibbled at the grass I uncovered building the snowballs.


I did another, when it had warmed up enough. It wasn't snowball snow, though. It's been snowing for two days now.


My other snow critters! I did a king and queen awhile back. Bambi was quite curious!

13 comments:

Joe Todd said...

I see you are making the best of the snow.. I think I'm ready for spring to get here ..

Olga said...

5000! A milestone worth a celebration!
Love those snow creations

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
These are great fun! That's quite the milestone... YAM xx

Out To Pasture said...

Congrats on your 5,000th post, Jennifer. That's a lot of reporting! Great snow people creations! The first woman must have been tippling at some ice wine before she toppled over.

Nancy J said...

What a celebration for the 5000!!! And poor snow-lady, she died a very graceful death, and shone in her short life. Fatter and wider might be the look that gives gravity.

William Kendall said...

Quite a milestone!

The deer, I imagine, know the places on their daily rounds quite well, so when they come across something unusual like snowmen, it'll draw their attention.

DUTA said...

Your snow people and the deer - are a beautiful sight to look at!

Anvilcloud said...

What fun for you and us too.

Lowcarb team member said...

Many congratulations on your 5,000th post! Amazing!
I loved all of your photographs, those snow people are great.

All the best Jan

Red said...

5000 posts and going strong. Congratulations.

Phil Slade said...

Brilliant snow men Jenn. Best I've ever seen. You were very busy but I'm surprised by how much snow you have mid-March.

Or should that be "snowpeople"? - No, I'm sticking to being normal.

Powell River Books said...

That's a lot of posts, you are way ahead of me. - Margy

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Wow! Congrats on your 5,0000th~ that's amazing and wonderful. And obviously you have tons of fun whether your grandies are visiting or not! Those snowpeople are great.