Tuesday 6 February 2018

Missing you: facetime

Blogpost #4599!



'nuff said!

Hooper continues his war on the roses. I highlighted the full frontal attack on the long-stemmed (photo 1). I placed the broken ones in a smaller vase.


We've had to move the vase. I placed these two roses back in the container, 10 minutes after JB similarly replaced them. He is so funny. Full of beans. We love his antics. He chewed a pencil, the other day. I brought in a stick for him to chew. We have a lot of cat toys, many attached to sticks, which keep them entertained.

Happily, he's not too keen on the goldfish plant! I can tell that we're going to have to bring in the birds feeders once he starts going outside.


We were bird watching and squirrel watching from the front window.


 After our 21 cm of snowfall, we cleaned it up, and enjoyed the sunshine!



And, if I may complain... I managed to give myself a splinter in my index finger moving wood into the TV room. Do they ever hurt! Happily, I didn't break a nail.

6 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

Yes, it was a nice morning yesterday. Back to overcast today. And ... not breaking a nail is the crucial thing, or so I understand. :)

Hootin Anni said...

Busy with fliwers, birds, squirrels and kitties! Oh, I know just what the splinter feels like! Ouch

And all that snow...my goodness.

Christine said...

Love those cardinals! Sorry about the splinter though. Your daughter and grandkids will be back before you know it!

Nancy J said...

Everything looks lovely in your part of the world, still mighty cold!! Has Hooper been out for walkies yet?

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Technology breaks down the distance. Bird and squirrel tv beats most of what's on the actual box! YAM xx

William Kendall said...

The birds know where the good food is. So do the squirrels!