Thursday 7 September 2017

Dinner out last Sunday!

They have a band on Sundays from 3 - 6:00, and hubby wanted to go. I'd finished my wood stashing (Wood shuffling Part 2.0), and showered, put on my face, and out we went! Probably last kick at the can, since we're getting cooler days with fall.
Lots of excitement, osprey, three blue herons, and a funny woman (photo 6) peering over the fence. I showed the couple in the photo. We laughed.
The sun went in, and several table vacated to the inside, but we're tough.


It was circling around, diving for fish. Not a good look, but patrons were happy to see them!
osprey from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari Om
How lovely to be able to sit outside still. I have just had a mini-break down in Carlisle, meeting me ol' mate "Aitch" for a few days touring an area we both don't know... but of course it was coats and brollies all the way. Sigh... Never, mind, we enjoyed it anyway. Though I failed to get any birdies. Love your heron shots. YAM xxx

Red said...

You also have to have your eyes open to catch some of these shots.

Anvilcloud said...

I like your hair and your shawl. You and Sue would get along -- shawls and capes.

William Kendall said...

It sounds like you had a good time.