Thursday 11 May 2017

Spa visit!

I went to the spa! My tenosynovitis seems to have abated. My knee is still bad, and I hurt it a bit trying to raise the level of the dock, but that's another story!
Hubby bought me a gift certifcate for a foot massage. It was lovely! Then, we went out to dinner in one of the few restaurants (there are 43 in Perth) that is open on  Monday!
The spa and the restaurant overlook the flooded Tay River. It was early for dinner, and it was so quiet. The server spilled my wine, pouring it from the wee carafe! Hilarity ensued.


Prior to the spa visit, JB and I chose some new glasses for him. These will be long-distance glasses. He's tired of tripping while wearing his progressives!

12 comments:

DUTA said...

How thoughtful of your hubby! A foot massage couldn't have come at a better time. Now you'll feel better.
The dishes on the restaurant's table look yummi.You both know how to have a good time.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OH Joe, I didn't get on with multilenses either - which is why I now have five different pairs!!! Jenn, it is surprising how whole-body relaxing a foot massage is, eh? Lucky you!!! We have had an amazing dry spell but it is due to end... YAM xx

Olga said...

What a nice treat! I sometimes get my toenails done just for the foot and leg massage.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Good for you Ms J and very sweet of your hubby. He knows you deserve that massage! You take good care of each other!

Cat Lover said...

Glad you had such a lovely day.
Take care.
Robin

Nancy J said...

JB, very smart new specs. Jenn, what is the slow cooker for in the foot spa set-up? Looks very luxurious and relaxing.

William Kendall said...

I didn't realize Perth had that many restaurants.

Jenn Jilks said...

Good question, Jean! Hot stones, that they run them over my legs, on contact points.

Lowcarb team member said...

So pleased to read you had a good day. It must be so relaxing to have a foot spa.

The food on the plates looks delicious, and I like your husbands new glasses.

All the best Jan

Lady Fi said...

Sounds like a good day!

Anvilcloud said...

Ah yes, you know you're in a small town on Mondays when they mostly close down rather than open up.

Debbie said...

the food was presented beautifully. it is a special person who can be kind over spilled anything!!!

and glasses as we get older, what a pain...we need help with everything!!!