Wednesday 10 May 2017

Book Review: Max and Charlie

MAXandCHARLIE.com
I
Written by Zack Lieberman
This is really cute!
I quite liked it.
Great artwork, and a cute story.

I'm going to give it to my grandies, as I know THEY will enjoy it, being voracious readers.


MAX & CHARLIE is a graphic novel adventure through the chaOs of a dreamed New York City. We follow our reluctant young hero (Charlie!) as he chases his silly beagle pup (Max!) through a beautiful dreamed day in the city. But there's something a little strange about this place... and we hope you read the book to discover what's what!


This beautifully-made book was printed in the USA and was created independently by a small team of independent artists in Brooklyn, USA and Bristol, UK. 


Click icon for more
book review blogs
@Barrie Summy

6 comments:

Lucy said...

Sounds like a fun read. Thanks for the review!

Linda McLaughlin said...

I don't usually read graphic novels, but this sounds like fun.

William Kendall said...

That looks fun!

Powell River Books said...

I just love independent books. - Margy

Barrie said...

Imagine if we'd had such a choice of graphic books when we were kids?! Thanks for reviewing, Jenn!

Sarah Laurence said...

How fun to have international collaboration!