Monday 21 September 2015

Trip to Brockville, Prescott, and the St. Laurence River

lighthouse
This was from our Thursday, Sept. 17th daycation.
Down to the river!

What a lovely trip we had! We were expecting rain on the weekend, and these summer-like temperatures were a bonus. It was sunny, and around 27 C., and I spotted lots of Monarch butterflies beginning their migration.

This is our big trip, all of my posts:
Trip through time: Fort Wellington
Bridgeview restaurant in Johnstown,
Thursday's Critters!


6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Good morning, looks like a fun time. I love the lighthouses. Great tour and images. Have a happy day and new week ahead!

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots, particularly that lighthouse!

Karen said...

I LOVE downtown Brockville. Those gorgeous old buildings are awe inspiring. The marina is lovely too. We were there for the Tall Ships event a couple of years ago. There was a lot of construction going on at that time, which I know MUST be finished by now. Hopefully next time we go visit family in Morrisburg we can do a mini tour of Brockville again.

EG CameraGirl said...

I'm pleased you saw lots of monarchs! I have seen very few this year. Sad.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I just love office-chair travelling... &*> Thanks for the tour! YAM xx

Christine said...

Lovely trip, thanks for sharing the photos.