Sunday 10 May 2015

My latest videos

I have so much fun with the videocam. It's entertaining watch the critters.

Dorah hunting from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
I love how she pounces.


Wood duck bathing from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
This is as close as the Wood ducks will let me get to them! They are shy about being photographed.


Goldfish swim from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
They love the overflow pipe. Dancing in the water. Finally, outside in the big pond!


Grosbeak male from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
This video is about Rose-breasted Grosbeak male, ever vigilant for predators. I haven't seen the Sharp-shinned hawk in awhile. There is much more food available elsewhere, rather than around the feeders!



Grosbeak drink from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
Mr. & Mrs. Rose-breasted Grosbeak are nesting nearby. She came for a drink. I love my birdbath.


Blue-spotted salamander from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
I have many helpers out in the garden, weeding! Even Daisy came over to help.


3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Dorah's very alert, I see!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
A fine array of critters on the move!!! YAM xx

Red said...

You've got lots of volunteer performers for your videos.