Wednesday 1 April 2015

Book Review: Secrets of the Lost Caves

'I know you've been waiting patiently, but here it is!' so said my PR buddy! He was right.

It's the sequel to the Broken Circle, which I reviewed in March! It's a great one, especially for those knitting witches in my blogosphere! I know many of you raved about Broken Circle. This continues this wonderful quest, I know our kids love these books!


Secrets of the Lost Caves: Cheryl Potter's amazing young adult crossover fantasy that weaves brilliant plot and character development with excellent themes and a complimentary reading guide. Continuing the adventure begun in The Broken Circle, join the party of Six plus One in the race against the Dark Queen to find the Lost Caves and unlock the Secrets of the Crystal Caverns. 

Click icon for more
book review blogs
@Barrie Summy

6 comments:

William Kendall said...

I'll have to look for these!

Linda McLaughlin said...

Glad you enjoyed the book.

Barrie said...

This author sounds incredibly multi-talented!

Red said...

We need all the good stories possible to keep our kids reading.

Ellen Booraem said...

Sounds intriguing! Thanks for letting us know about it.

Cheryl Potter said...

From all of us at PotluckYarn.com, thank you for the kind review of our newest book: Secrets of the Lost Caves.

-The Knitting Witches