Tuesday 27 January 2015

Spirits of Spring iPad app

This one is an interesting challenge. When our 7-year-old granddaughter was visiting, we played it together. When she was a bit frustrated, I took over and vice versa. It's a lovely app and one I just happened upon.

I'm so used to the track pad on my laptop.
When we were doing Facetime last night, with my 4-year-old granddaughter, I was showing her the progress of her new dress. Then, she said, dinner was ready and she had to go. She said I had to 'hang up' first. I told her I didn't know how! She said, "Tap the screen, Gramma Jenn!" Oh, yes. Hubby snickered!
*Sigh* In my old age she'll help me keep amused!



iTunes Page: http://goo.gl/P3JBEc ($4.99)

Part 2

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

This is the first I've heard of it, but then I don't really play much in the way of games on the computer.

Red said...

How would we ever navigate without grand kids?