Friday 28 November 2014

Paint Party Friday: Photo Booth, Toon Camera

I got a bit silly with a photo program! I was reading, Buster at my feet on my gramma's quilt. Then Daisy joined us.  I am hoping that eventually this will inspire me to paint! In the meantime, I hope it inspires you!

This is the Toon Camera app.


This is the kaleidoscope feature on Photo Booth. The colours are from the quilt and Daisy's white fur.


This was me, just plain silly! Same program in the iPad, Photo Booth. A strange sort of selfie! Then I tried with my singing Frosty. I think, with some Christmassy colours behind him, it might be a fun Christmas photo!
Selfie!
Behind him is the wooden stand with the stereo.
Here are some more, just for fun. I love this idea!
This was a delightful table centre piece. I've drawn it before. Its true colours are just wonderful.

PPF 38; 4

10 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Neat images and cute post.. Have a happy weekend!

Netty said...

Great post Jennifer, thank you for sharing. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I LOVE kaleidoscopes... and playing around with images - I call it 'pixel painting' and can be every bit as creative as the fingers and brush stuff! YAM xx

Julie said...

Hi, you are invited to share this with Feline Art Friday:
http://kittypartay.blogspot.com/2014/11/feline-art-friday_27.html

William Kendall said...

Creative imagery!

Red said...

You're certainly having fun playing with different images.

Christine said...

lovely effects Jenn!

Christine said...

wonderful effects Jenn!

Neesie said...

What fun you've been having ;D
Great post
Lots of potential for future creations there.
Happy PPF to you

Unknown said...

Stupendi esperimenti creativi!!!