Thursday 27 March 2014

Daisy walkies, wild turkeys fly!


Daisy walks on the snowy bog from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
We were tracking the deer, who was running away from the wolf. Daisy could smell the canines who'd marked along our trail! She'd run a long way trying to get away from the wolf. It was amazing!

We'd walked a long way in the snow, following the bloodied trail. Daisy insisted on coming along.


When turkeys fly from Jennifer Jilks on Vimeo.
Daisy and I were tracking the deer/wolf chase. The wild turkeys, not surprisingly, were pretty skittish. They heard us and flew up into the trees, with great commotion! Daisy was fascinated.

3 comments:

Roan said...

Loved hearing the call for spring! If I thought it would do any good, I would sing, too. But sadly, spring would run and hide.

Red said...

You've still got major snow there! It makes tracking easy.

Powell River Books said...

I've never seen a wild turkey, but I've enjoyed a glass or two on the rocks. - Margy