Monday 31 December 2012

What a glorious day it was!

100m of driveway done! 

Outdoors I went, to use the snowblower yet again. The sun was brilliant. It is gorgeous being outdoors. I prefer snow at this time of year to the rain.

This is where Buster like to hide,
waiting for the birds!
Processing the photos, I noticed the chickadee upper left!
I was too slow.
By the time I lifted the camera,
the 5 deer took off into the bush!
Hi, Bambi!
I figured out how to get the snowblower on the lower deck!
I love the railing under the snow
Front lawn under a foot-high
 carpet of snow!

4 comments:

Olga said...

Yes, just a gorgeous day! Happy New year to you and yours.

eileeninmd said...

Lovely photo of your winter wonderland. The deer is a cute visitor. Happy New Year to you and your family!

Powell River Books said...

I won't say this too loud, but it would be nice to have a little bit of snow for one day or so. Happy New Years. - Margy

Judy said...

I wonder how much snow we have on the ground now...
But I am having a lazy day, and see no reason to bundle up...