Wednesday 3 August 2011

New restaurant in Almonte! Café Postino




I love the old Perth buildings. The area was settled, much like southern Ontario towns and cities such as Port Hope, Perth, Smiths Falls.

We went off to the Almonte Celtic Festival, and sought some sustenance first.

This restaurant is in a refurbished post office building. Wonderful inside, with old door frames

Now, I often visit a restaurant, take photos for fun, and write about them. Small businesses need all the help we can give them.

I never take favours in kind, just enjoy helping them out. We had a delightful lunch; hubby likes his cappuccino, I like my red wine! We searched all over Muskoka for cappuccino, many more can be had in south eastern Ontario!
No photo of lunch, we were hungry, but we had wraps with salad and soup. All delicious.


Café Postino

73 Mill
Almonte, ON K0A 1A0
(613) 256-6098
















2 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

Looks delicious! And I love the first photo, too.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Kay said...

Ohhhhh yummmmm! I love chocolate!