Wednesday 20 July 2011

Tatts for you (not me!)

Traveling around Ontario, as we do, I've collected a few tatto photos.
Just for fun!

This young lady had a fresh tattoo. She worked in a clothing store I popped into.

She'd just had it done in the morning, and said her mom hasn't seen it but doesn't like it! It goes nicely with the butterfly tattoo on her foot...

It says, 'People are people 

and sometimes we change our minds.'

Hope she doesn't change her mind about the tattoo! She was rather red and sore!!!


Brock Zeman's guitar man
Chef in Blind River

His right arm: Angelina


His left arm: Gabrielle, Darien
perfer et obdura
dolor hic tibi
proderit olim
 'Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you. '
On that note...


9 comments:

Cathy Olliffe-Webster said...

Her tatt is actually quite pretty! I admire them but the thought of all those needles gives me the willies!

Deb said...

She tatooed the lyrics to a Taylor Swift song?
Well, I guess it's better than choosing lyrics from a P-Diddy song.

Jenn Jilks said...

Me, too, @Cathie!

I didn't know the song, Taylor Swift, @MyNorth? I hope she still likes the artist 30 years from now! :-)

Krista said...

I must admit - I rather like tattoos (I have 3 myself... not sure if I'm done...)
But Angelina... putting on a name is just asking for trouble!

Olga said...

It seems that more and more people are getting a tattoo--or two or three or... Not for me really.

Kay said...

I guess I don't understand some people's desire to mark up their bodies. I change my mind too much. Will they be happy with these permanent reminders of their youth 40 years from now?

Christine said...

so sorry to hear about your camera and tripod.

Can't say that I'm a tattoo fan, can't understand why people do this, so permanent.

W.C.Camp said...

I like music but would rather see it printed on paper than poking it into my skin!!! Honestly when it comes down to it, GUMBY will always win because I am no fan of POKEY! W.C.C.

DeniseinVA said...

I always find tattoos really interesting BUT I don't quite get it. I have a family member, a young one, who has covered her body and most of them are not even good art work. I am wondering if it's a generational thing, partly maybe but not all.