Wednesday 13 July 2011

Classic Cars Merrickville 2011

What a fun time!

Weekends are full of action in Ontario; motorcycles, trippers, food, buyers and sellers.
Last weekend was the; 2nd Annual Perth Kilt Run - 2011, AND the Perth Antique Show. As well, ; Almonte Celtic Festival.

Everyone was out and about, this weekend, it seems. Many were out topless.


This past weekend we went to the Merrickville Class Car event. Interesting cars, quite a lifestyle, methinks. Perfect location for some boaters.
I suppose it keeps people off of the streets. :-)



And it was cleaner than my kitchen!
The colours were amazing. A professional photographer would have a blast!

2 comments:

Kay L. Davies said...

I want a '56 Chevy!
Classic car shows are such fun. One of my nephews restored a '63 Pontiac but wouldn't sell it to me even after I explained that I graduated from high school in '63 and, therefore, deserved it. LOL
Love your photos.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Mark Miller said...

On behalf of the Merrickville Car Show organizers we're glad that you enjoyed this year's show and hope to see you back again next year. The photos and video are great ... thanks.