Saturday 25 June 2011

Freecycle.org

I love this kind of idea. Ottawa Valley Freecycle didn't work out for us. But I am offering this fridge.

We are near Perth, Ontario. Happily would pass this fridge on to anyone who wants it.

You see, upstairs we have two bar fridges, very European, apparently, and in the basement we have a freezer that works well, and a fridge we would like to pass on.

When our granddaughter first came to our house, I asked her, "Where's Gramma's fridge?"
She looked, and pondered, then loved ours as it is the perfect kid height. She easily helps me get out condiments for lunch, as she can open the door. She's such a pet!

Here are our fridges!
Can you spot them?
Covered in magnets, our granddaughters love rearranging the magnets. Wonderful way to keep them amused.

4 comments:

Cloudia said...

we have Reuse Hawaii!



Aloha from Waikiki :)

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

The Nerdy Nurse said...

eek!

All that bending over would just kill my back!

So nice of you to pass along your old fridge though.

Jenn Jilks said...

@Cloudia, great idea. My kids told me about it.
@NerdyNurse, shouldn't bend but squat! It's good exercise. Gives us more counter space...that's what I tell myself!

Kay said...

It's amazing that you don't notice your fridges. I could use another freezer in Hawaii.