Friday 15 April 2011

Watching Perth Skies

skywatch A beautiful day to watch skies.

I am grateful to live near to a delightful town such as Perth, Ontario.

Blue skies, with the odd bit of moisture passing through. We experience the Lake Effect Snow, from the Great Lakes releasing its water content into the air, but it is a wonderful feeling.

Today, with colder temperatures to Ottawa, to the north east, we were outdoors in jackets.

The statue, in honour of Big Ben, and Ian Millar, decorate the town right beside the Tay River.

Finding treasures on the lawn, as our 11-month old granddaughter learns to walk on the rough grass. It is a beautiful day!






Ian Millar on Big Ben






6 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Your granddaughter is very sweet. I love to see young kids exploring the world. It is all so new to them.

I love your brilliant blue skies. I also love the two pics of the sky and the water together. Almost like a beach.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I look at the sky and can't help noticing the still-barren trees. Ah, spring comes slowly to the north country, doesn't it?

SKY DITTY

Hey, my little pretty,
Sing a sky ditty,
Sing about the stars and the sun.

Hey, my little pretty,
Sing a night ditty,
Sing it when the day is all done.


© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

Lonely Sentinel

Kay said...

Happy spring, Jenn. Your granddaughter is adorable!

cheryl said...

Hi Jenn, I'm in the same neck of the woods or shall I say river. I listened to the bird call and I heard the same this morn. I'm as perplexed! Perhaps the ladies at the Lanark bookstore could help you. Very nice blog you have!

Cloudia said...

crisp & lovely, Jenn





Warm Aloha from Honolulu


Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

Judy said...

Jenn, your comment about your granddaughter learning to walk on the rough ground made me think of my second learning to crawl in the grass. She did not like the texture on her knees, so moved on her hands and feet! Thanks for the memory!