Monday 16 August 2010

Muskoka is a family place

Today we went to the Bala market.

At the cottage, the wind is blowing, the waves are ripping across the water. A cool day, it is a day of reading and relaxing or shopping.


Today it is my eldest child's birthday. When did I get old enough to have a child who is 31 years old??
Isabelle (3 mos.) & Caitlin

Joyful times with family. Josephine thought it funny when J-L told her the water was fine!
Isabelle
J-L and Josephine playing in the water

 Isabelle thought that Grampa's arm tasted funny.
Down by the lake, in the frog pond, we hunted for...frogs, of course.





Josephine hunting frogs
And found a cranberry.


Next, Josie watered my garden with Grampa's water gun! The butterflies and flowers are happy.

3 comments:

Friko said...

I am glad you are enjoying your family.
Don't take me too seriously, I certainly don't want to spoil anybody else's fun.

Malcolm Robertson said...

Happy Birthday to your eldest. My eldest son turned 11 today.

LHF said...

I'm wondering what Gramma's water gun looks like ? lol She looks adorable....