Saturday 28 November 2009

Wabora tamorrah


Actually, it was today. Betwixt and between. What to do and where to go in Bracebridge for lunch?
We tried the pub, but they close from 2 to 5:00. Ah so!

They are ready for Christmas. Their decor is fabulous, service isn't always the fastest, but it is otherwise impeccable.
Co-owned by Min Soo Kim
 and his mother Sara Kim, Uncle Chulho Lee and aunt Joanne Wi.
With 14 chefs, you are sure to have an excellent meal.


An extensive Japanese and Korean menu, including steak, bento boxes, sushi rolls and bulgogi.


We started with sushi - how could we not!
The quality of the dishes cannot be surpassed anywhere in Muskoka.
Then the main course. I love my salmon, so did my brother.




 What a lovely afternoon out!

Wabora Japanese Fusion Steakhouse

295 Wellington St S
Bracebridge, ON P1L
(705) 646-9500

6 comments:

Cloudia said...

Looks Yummy!



Aloha, Northern Friend


Comfort Spiral

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Oh yum - my favorite. I love, love, love Japanese cuisine.

Gaelyn said...

Not only does it look delish, the presentation is so artistic.

Jenn Jilks said...

It was sooo good, you are right. And all because my brother couldn't connect with his friend in London, Ontario, otherwise he would have been visiting with him there.
Aloha, Cloudia! Thanks for visiting.

Gill - That British Woman said...

my kids would love that restaurant, me and dh.......nope, we're typical British people when it comes to food!!

Gill

EG CameraGirl said...

Nice to know where the good places to eat are!