Saturday 3 October 2009

Fall Colours

On our way to Coldwater, we saw some...well, cold water! No man is an island, but s/he can vacation on one. No sky visible at all.

I love the sumac, like a rainbow carpet of colour, it paves our way along the highway.


Here are some recent sunnier September photos, with some cheerier colours, however! The mornings have been wet, with some sunny breaks.

The rocks in the park in Gravenhurst.

And if you think I was being silly about the three seasons in Muskoka (Bugs, construction, snow)...
Before the insects disappear, here is a praying mantis that flew onto my cousin's horse.
We have to embrace the colours, and accept the changes, since things will be so white soon! (We had snow on Oct. 21, 2008!)

5 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

You have to roll with the weather. Great pictures.

Gaelyn said...

Brilliant fall colors. Love the island shot but looks too cold for me. I'm just really not ready for winter this year and want to be somewhere warmer.

Judy said...

I agree! Not ready for the cold weather!

SandyCarlson said...

These are very lovely.

SandyCarlson said...

These are stunning.