Thursday 13 August 2009

Skywatch Friday

skywatch



Perfect, perfect days. We watch the clouds roll in and the rain looks delightful.

To see the dark clouds on the horizon, while the sun lights up the foreground seems to beautiful to me.

With so many places affected by Climate Change, we have had a perfect week with our children.

The frog pond is full. The sky reflected in its dark, still waters. Lots of frogs to sit under blue skies.

We have been blessed, no question.


I love the early morning storms, too.

4 comments:

George said...

The many moods of Lake Muskoka.

Powell River Books said...

I watched your thunderstorm video. We've had some rain but no thunder yet. I invite you to come see my "coming home" sunset. - Margy

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Jenn: Neat photos of the lake and the storms. We have had rain all summer so far.

david mcmahon said...

Many faces of a beautiful place in this world.