Tuesday 5 May 2009

Therapeutic Touch

I attend a great workshop. It is called Therapeutic Touch. therapeutic touch network of ontarioClick on the logo for the Ontario organisation. The idea is that by realigning and retuning the flow of our energy, we can improve the way we feel. All of us have an aura about us, this aura is made up of energy, as are all living things.

It works for everyone, animal or vegetable. And it benefits both the giver and the recipient.

I have been practising on my husband,my plants, and the cats, but many areas have practice groups, as well as place where you can give and receive sessions.








If you have aches and pains, or just want a relaxing treatment visit a practitioner, find one in your area. Many give free session, which last up to 20 minutes.

I took Level I through Shirley Boon in Huntsville.

Here is Shirley demonstrating on her husband, also a practioner.

5 comments:

Cloudia said...

I find REIKI absolutley amazing and couldn't do without it now.
Aloh

Jain said...

Sounds amazing. I'm not aware of it in the States but I'll start looking around.

at the cottage said...

Hello Jenn

Oh what I would give for a therapeutic massage. Mmmmmmm. This sounds like I will be clicking the link for sure.

PS I love your new header.

Deb

EG CameraGirl said...

Is this Reiki? Sounds fascinating!

Jenn Jilks said...

This isn't Reiki, there is no 'touch' involved - which seems odd, I know. It is quite different than massage, too. Except you massage another person's anergy field/aura. It is poewrful for me. I use it on my palliative care clients, plants, cats, too! Devised by nurses, it has proven results.