Sunday 18 January 2009

photostory Friday

I found a terrific group who publish Photostory Fridays. Being a linguistic as well as digital fanatic, it is the perfect opportunity to play.

It has warmed up some, but we anticipate -27 C. temperatures tonight. I was happy to stroll outdoors the other day. Here are my photos.

I love the trend towards planting ornamental grasses. They look so beautiful in all seasons. I did have to prop some of them up, but they are a poignant reminder of summertime.



This little chickadee appreciates my black sunflower seeds on a cloudy, damp day. Oliver, my black cat, and I went for a walk and he showed me where he likes to sit - directly under the bird feeder.








My 'Hand of God' has a cushion of snow.






The bulrushes look beautiful with a touch of snow as a hat.













PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

No comments: